An affiliate marketing is a performance-based marketing in which a business pays a sum of money in the form of a commission to a blog or a website owner (called Affiliate) for each visitor or a customer who makes a purchase (in some cases, registers for a free trial) from your website through your own marketing efforts.
How to Become an Affiliate?
You should consider the following steps to choose a right affiliate marketing program in order to maximize the opportunity to monetize your blog;
• Identify the Affiliate Program based on your Niche (e.g. News, Travel, Automobile, Health, etc.)
• Choose an Affiliate Marketing Program
• Register with a business who has a dedicated Affiliate Marketing program.
• Wait for their confirmation email. Once they approve you as an affiliate, you would receive an email from them.
• Place Affiliate Links in the form of Banners, Links, etc. on your Blog or a Website.
• Promote your site using various promotional strategies like Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, LinkedIn, Quora, Pinterest, and so on.
You can refer to the below mentioned top Affiliate Marketing programs which would help you monetize your blog;
This affiliate program offers as much as 50% commission to website owners who manage to make a sale through their content or any other marketing medium like paid ads. Apart from that, you are also entitled to an extra commission when people renew their subscriptions. To register with their affiliate program, click here.